Digital opportunities for the future of Agrifood Forestry and Environment – DIVA Final event
29 Março, 2021
The online event “Digital opportunities for the future of Agrifood Forestry and Environment: Contributions of the DIVA project and next steps” was successfully held on the 4th and 5th of March 2021 with more than 200 participants.
The event was organised by the DIVA consortium, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network. An event dedicated to analysing the main outcomes of the three-year-project DIVA, presented, and summarised on this video summary: Summary video – EU Project DIVA 2021 – YouTube.
Companies from all over the world (coming from 27 different countries) gathered to discuss the future of the agrifood, forestry and environment sectors. Together, they shared knowledge and expertise about the future trends and technologies. Furthermore, more than 210 networking meetings were scheduled through the B2Match platform intended to promote technical and business cooperation among participants.
During the two-year project, the DIVA consortium supported many projects from different stages and during the event the best projects were voted by the audience and these were the winners (together with the winners chosen by the consortium):
The winners selected by the EU Project DIVA Consortium:
- Best maturation project: LAND-Ho (@SCiO_systems)
- Best demonstration project: C Clair Raison d’Alpes / Technivue/ Agriconnect
- Best internationalization project: AgroplusMkt (@AgroInsider)
Winners selected by the audience:
- Best maturation project: Digital Seed (@iMEANbiotech)
- Best demonstration project: Honey.AI (@SonicatSystems)
- Best internationalization project: HSR-GO (@Ecofilae)