Valuable workshop in Tech Transfer
31 Maio, 2021
Our (small but fierce) team continues to develop valuable skills to provide a better assistance to our researchers and entrepreneurs. This time, Sofia and António took on a 5-day intensive course on Technology Transfer: From Theory to Practice, provided by our already well-known Oxentia, a leading innovation consultancy firm that begun at the University of Oxford.
The course was divided in five topics:
- Knowledge Exchange & Intellectual Property
- Project Management, Evaluating Technology-Based Projects & Licensing
- Spin-outs & Technology Valuation
- Sourcing Innovation & Business Models
- Marketing Technology, Negociation & New Venture Funding & Pitching for Investment
Overall it was a very helpful course, full of practical exercises and moments, that even gave us the opportunity to contact and network with researchers and managers from all around the globe.
We congratulate Oxentia for organising this set of workshops!